At 14:34 in the clip below the creator says, “This is a decision I will leave in your hands.” A few seconds later she’s adamant that her channel is all about the facts. The video’s title image is WOW FINALLY PROOF.
Proof of what?
She never explicitly says it, but by comparing Nichol Kessinger walking in and out of the interrogation cubicle to the indistinct figure walking out onto the driveway, the creator is trying to “prove” that Nichol Kessinger was a physical accessory to the Watts Family Murders not after, but during the fact.
During the clip of Kessinger, the background music is ominous and hollow, like something from a horror movie.
It’s quite clever. Kessinger is wearing jeans and white shoes. In the first clip of the figure walking out, Chris Watts is also wearing jeans and what appear to be white sneakers. That seems to be enough “facts” for this creator. It doesn’t seem to matter how skinny Kessinger’s legs and butt are compared to the figure walking out. It doesn’t seem to matter that you never see Watts and “Kessinger” at the same time on the driveway, nor do you see her long hair.
The ruler “measuring” the length of the respective figures is even more ridiculous. In one image the figure is closer to the camera and the trees than the other, an obvious fact based on the changing angle of the roof of the vehicle in the foreground relative to the figure behind it. One image is zoomed in slightly more than the other.
The same creator emphasizes the “ping” off a tower in Frederick at 06:16 [about 30 minutes after Watts left his home on Saratoga Trail] as absolute evidence of Kessinger being an accessory. She was there! A single ping 30 minutes too late on a tower that she passes on the way to work is more than sufficient evidence for this creator.
What this creator and others seem to miss, is if Kessinger was an accessory [and she wasn’t] then she had to be very committed to Chris Watts. She had to be so committed to the relationship, according to these crazies, she helped him commit triple murder. But then a day later she had zero commitment to him.
Why would she be committed enough to commit murder, but show absolutely no interest in trying to help cover it up, to protect him and herself? Didn’t she just murder out of love? Why does she call the cops? Why does she talk to them for hours? What does she come back, again and again, to talk to them?
For the most part, we don’t see Kessinger in tears. We don’t see her distraught over her boyfriend having been caught, or passionately trying to defend him. Instead she appears resigned and deflated, betrayed and embarrassed.
The creator referred to above also provides what she describes as “scientific advice” on how to use Thrive/Le-Vel, and shares her “My Thrive Experience.” She models herself wearing Thrive patches and refers to the spiel of women needing to be at their best for their families and children. Underneath her video she asks those interested to message her on Facebook so she can mail samples.
The reason the Thrive promos are relevant is it goes to the standards, and motives, of the creator when it comes to truth telling. MLM companies, their products and their promoters, are hardly credible. They’re notoriously tricksy and iffy on the facts. If you want to be educated by the facts on MLMs, watch John Oliver’s take on it which has been viewed almost 20 million times and liked more than 230 000 times.
But let’s get back to this creator trying to implicate Kessinger in a triple homicide.
Finding a single fragment and turning that into a scenario is dangerous.
In the Frazee case we know his mistress was an accessory because she admitted it, and so through the Frazee case we see an example of what that looks and feels like. Krystal Kenney made a plea deal, testified in court and Patrick Frazee was convicted as a result. Kenney still has to stand trial for tampering with evidence. Besides that there is a heck of a lot of evidence proving Kenney was not only with Frazee, but moving with Kelsey Berreth’s handset after her death. She was also present when Berreth’s body was burned. Kenney also destroyed other evidence of Berreth’s, and participated in staging messages to Berreth’s employer. Kenney never called the cops, and when the cops came knocking, she initially lied, then got a lawyer, then signed a plea deal, and she’s still facing charges.
The phone records between Frazee and his mistress show a huge uptick in texts and calls back and forth, and synchronised, movement right around the time of the murder. Kenney also made several trips alone to Berreth’s home. Kenney took off work to clean up the crime scene. CCTV footage also confirms where she was, and where Frazee was, at particular times. None of this is present in the Watts case.
The main difference between Kenney and Kessinger was the length of time Kenney had been involved with Frazee – about 12 years. In that time she fell pregnant with his child, had an abortion and left her husband to be with Frazee. In Kessinger’s case, none of that happened. In a relationship of less than six weeks, where Kessinger wasn’t even aware of the pregnancy, there wasn’t time to develop that kind of I-will-kill-for-you commitment. As soon as Kessinger found out Watts was a diabolical douchebag, which was virtually immediately, she dropped him and she’s never been in contact since.
But these YouTubers don’t care about that. They care about taking a fragment of information and weaving it into a single, titillating scenario, and calling that facts. These aren’t facts, they’re fuzzy images and fuzzy logic, just as MLMs and their dodgy potions and overpriced powders shouldn’t be trusted. Creators like this one, who simply won’t stop trying to implicate Nichol Kessinger as a murder accessory, ought to have the videos that do taken down, and if they persist prosecuted for malicious defamation.
“I will not be played.” Fighting words from Anne K. Howard.
It’s a dangerous game manipulating and toying with someone else’s work. Like Chris Watts, Cadle seemed to have played a game and it seems almost certain she’s going to lose, and lose badly.
On the 28th of December Frankie Rzucek appeared on YouTube in a 27-clip apparently filmed by his father Frank on his phone. The rant is littered with expletives and refers to those in any doubt about who he is as assholes.
In the video and in the comments, Frankie and Frank sound miffed about trying to participate in a LIVE broadcast, but being repeatedly censored by Armchair Detective. Armchair Detective subsequently posted a weird video in reponse of himself walking without talking through Christmas lights while posing the rhetorical question:
Time to decide?
Elsewhere, Mary Marlowe’s name also came up. Frankie referred to the true intentions of some YouTubers who “[are] not for our family or for justice [but] for views and consiracies [theories]…”
Mary Marlowe wasted no time in uploading an apology titled Frankie I heard you loud and clear before pledging to cover other cases aside from the Watts case.
This is Mary Marlowe’s pledge to stop posting on Christ Watts.
Update: TCRS was alerted by folks on the CrimeRocket forums that Frankie Rzucek also referred to CrimeRocket and Shakedown in the comments section below his “Angry Video” posted on YouTube on December 28th, 2019.
Although these comments were later removed, the screengrabs [posted below] were taken before they were taken down. TCRS views these comments and threats of litigation in a very, very serious light.
The protocol for lodging a complaint about any coverage perceived as unfair or inaccurate on CrimeRocket is to 1) use the “Email Tab”, 2) identify yourself, 3) identify the communication as a “Dispute on Accuracy of Content” and 4) to specifically refer [provide the link] to the page and the content that is in dispute.
If the dispute is legitimate, in the interests of full transparency, the complaint and page or pages it refers to as well as the identity of the complainant will be published on CrimeRocket in a separate post. Where appropriate a retraction/update or acknowledgement of an error or edit will be provided as well.
TCRS should not be conflated with other conspiracy sites. TCRS content is rooted in evidence, legitimate sources and generally verifiable information. TCRS will vigorously defend any and all unfounded accusations around so-called inaccuracies and/or slander.
TCRS is a neutral platform with a passionate and committed approach to the truth and truthtelling, to facts and forensic evidence. TCRS is well aware of the legalities surrounding true crime coverage, not just in regards to the Watts case but many others. It is careful to honor these, just as it honors the law and the legal approach to true crime and criminal cases.
In the past, TCRS has also vigorously pursued legal recourse against others who have appropriated its published true crime content, including but not limited to documentary filmmakers. TCRS reserves the right to respond to spurious or misleading accusations and other misrepresentations. TCRS will not be dictated to on who, what or how its true crime coverage will be conducted.
In terms of the grey area, where victims or families may feel their story is being either impinged or misconstrued, or perhaps misrepresented on other channels, TCRS provides the option of a Guest Post section.
In terms of the Watts case, it’s available for those from the Rzuceks or Watts family, or friends or acquaintances who wish to have their voices heard on a credible platform in order to “set the record straight” on a particular issue they’re unhappy with.
TCRS however reserves the right to decide whether submissions of this nature have merit, and whether they should be aired on the TCRS platform, or not.
Someone on Patreon shared this video in a random comment. The basic personality dynamic is similar to Shan’ann and Chris Watts.
We know Shan’ann was controlling; Shan’ann herself said so, her friends said so and Watts said so. But just how controlling was she?
All in all there are now four books in the 9-Part TWO FACE series available in paperback. By early next year I’m hoping to have a TWO FACE box set available, and eventually another SILVER FOX box set comprising a complementary up-to-date trilogy.
Which book do you most want added to this list?
November 27th, 2019
2. Kelsey Berreth Murder Suspect’s Secret Ex: He ‘Told Me to Take Care of the Problem’ – The Daily Beast
4. Dresden museum heist: police release dramatic CCTV footage of suspect – The Guardian
5. What actually happened to Vincent van Gogh’s ear? Here are 3 things you should know. – Berkeley Library News
November 24th, 2019
1. 48 Hours – CBS
Excellent documentary on the Kelsey Berreth case.
Kelsey Berreth murder: Crime scene evidence photos – CrimeRocket II
Krystal Kenney Crime Scene Walk-Through Videos – CrimeRocket II
November 21st, 2019
1. 22 Reasons why the AD/CC Version Makes No Sense – CrimeRocket II
Remembrance candle vigil planned for Kelsey Berreth, remembered as ‘shining light’ – The Denver Channel
November 19th, 2019
1. Jury finds Patrick Frazee guilty in murder of fiancee Kelsey Berreth – The Gazette
2. Based on the CrimeRocket post:
Meanwhile on the Armchair Detective YouTube Channel, plenty of drama about witches, witchcraft and the occult. Go grab your pitchforks!
November 14th, 2019
1. The 2nd video listed below seems to be addressed to TCRS. In other words, it’s a debunk of TCRS’ assessment of Watts’ criminal psychology. What do you think? Is she right?
November 13th, 2019
Inside the Mistress’ Mind: Why Kessinger Googled “Expiration Date” on Condoms on 6/27/18
2. Patrick Frazee murder trial: Frazee’s friend testified he said Berreth was ‘never coming back’ – The Denver Channel
“Oh, she’s never coming back!” – PATRICK FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 7
3. Free Giveaway:
November 11th, 2019
1. True Crime In Colorado: Promising New Lines of Inquiry into Nichol Kessinger – CrimeRocket II
ANNIHILATION, the most highly rated book in the TWO FACE series [4.2/5] is now available in paperback at this link.
Chris Watts: The slip in the Sermon on the Driveway that we all Missed
November 10th, 2019
3. SPECIAL: Inside Colorado’s unsolved cold cases
November 9th, 2019
1. Chris Watts: the slip-of-the-tongue that we all Missed [ANALYSIS #2]
2. Cadaver Dogs and Krystal Kenney’s “I like to please” Personality – PATRICK FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 6
November 8th, 2019
2. Krystal Kenney Testifies about Where Kaylee was during Murder – PATRICK FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 5
3. Is There a Link Between Sociopathy and Social Media? – Psychology Today
Why Social Media Is Turning Us All Into Sociopaths – Thought Catalog
November 7th, 2019
November 6th, 2019
1. Dr Phil: “If this could happen to this family it could happen to any family.”
TCRS Assessment: Somewhat true, but also not true. The Watts family wasn’t the average family in many respects. Serious crimes, on the other hand, aren’t the exclusive purview of sociopaths, monsters and narcissists. Ordinary people become murderers every day. It’s only once they’re murderers that they lose their status as “ordinary people”.
3. Financial Mess – PATRICK FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 3
November 5th, 2019
The Neighbor’s Video Surveillance – PATRICK FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 2
November 4th, 2019
1. What does it actually look like when a murderer’s mistress is directly [or even indirectly] involved?
2. The latest Chris Watts conspiracy theory is about a mysterious red car pulling out of the neighbor’s driveway? Could it be an astonishing new twist, or could it be the neighbor’s own car pulling out on her way to gym? Or is the red car actually an alien space ship?
The image below was taken from Black Mesa road around the corner from the Watts home immediately prior to Watts arriving home at about 14:10 on Monday, August 13th, 2018. The conspiracy theorists want you to believe the red car was parked at or near the crime scene for 10 hours following the crime, and that it was somehow actively involved. The alternative? It was a neighborhood car parked on a neighborhood driveway belonging to someone who lives in the neighborhood.
But who wants to believe that when the alternative is so exciting? What if the car belonged to [fill in your preferred suspect]?
November 3rd, 2019
1. The Tenth Biggest WTF Moment in the Chris Watts case
November 2nd, 2019
1. The Ninth Biggest WTF Moment in the Chris Watts Case
November 1st, 2019
1. The Eighth Biggest WTF Moment in the Chris Watts Case
Krystal Lee Kenney primed for key witness role in Patrick Frazee murder trial – The Denver Channel
3. Amanda Knox to pen advice column for Seattle newspaper – The Guardian
4. Nikolas Cruz PreTrial Hearing – Court Date set for January 27, 2020
Nikolas Cruz back in court for hearing
October 31st, 2019
1. The Seventh Biggest WTF Moment in the Chris Watts Case
EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: ‘She was a good mom.’ Casey Anthony’s mother reveals she would be ‘happy’ if her estranged daughter decides to have another baby and maintains Caylee’s death was an ‘accident’ – Daily Mail
October 30th, 2019
TCRS Audio Analysis of this article coming soon.
The Sixth Biggest WTF Moment in the Chris Watts Case
October 29th, 2019
1. The Fifth Biggest WTF Moment in the Chris Watts Case
3. Robert Durst Pretrial Hearing – CrimeRocket II
4. Vincent van Gogh Superstar – Arte TV
October 28th, 2019
1. The Fourth Biggest WTF Moment in the Chris Watts Case
3. Amanda Knox: “Don’t try to find the answer in my eyes” – Debunking Gladwell #7
October 25th, 2019
1. Just how big a deal were the finances in the Watts case?
October 24th, 2019
1. SILVER FOX, the first book in a brand new series, is available now exclusively on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited.
October 23rd, 2019
1. Chris Watts Mindgames – Have you been Outfoxed?
Chris Watts: OXY And His Psychology
TCRS: Interesting that neither Scott Reisch nor Cadle were aware of the Oxy narrative by as late as October and March of this year respectively.
Chris Watts: Religion And Premeditated Plan?
Chris Watts – PreMeditation or Rage?
3. The Psychology of an Incel
October 22nd, 2019
ABC’s Coverage of the Chris Watts case
October 19th, 2019
1. TCRS Theory on Watts Family Murders [First Published on March 9, 2019]
2. #6: “The Foxy Knoxy nickname had nothing to do with sex” – Debunking Gladwell’s Analysis
October 18th, 2019
1. Chris Watts Talks To News Reporters – EP1 The Devil Beside Me – Dr. Phil
The Watts Children Weren’t Smothered at the Well Site
“Nikki Was There!” – Debunked by TCRS
2. Judges grapple with misconduct claims in Jodi Arias case – WFXRtv.com
October 17th, 2019
The Devil Beside Me: The Chris Watts Story – Husband, Father, Killer – Dr Phil
2. Sentencing procedures continue for convicted rapist Nicholas Ninow – News24
October 16th, 2019
1. Chris Watts is smarter – and dumber – than you think
October 14th, 2019
1. Chris & Shan’ann Watts – UNEQUALLY YOKED
October 13th, 2019
2. 20 years ago today:
1999: In Boulder, Colo., the JonBenet Ramsey grand jury was dismissed after 13 months of work with prosecutors saying there wasn’t enough evidence to charge anyone in the 6-year-old beauty queen’s 1996 slaying.
October 12th, 2019
1. Chris Watts OBLIVION – Audio Excerpt of Book 8 read by the Author
October 10th, 2019
1. Guest Post: More Details on the Oxy in the Watts Home – CrimeRocket2
3. Take 2: A second look at the case against Casey Anthony – wesh.com
October 9th, 2019
1. Discovery Shows Another Attempt Chris Watts tried to cause a Miscarriage
October 8th, 2019
1. Debunking Gladwell’s Analysis of Amanda Knox: #4 “Shockingly inept?”
2. Convicted Killer Jodi Arias May Get New Trial Due To Prosecutor Misconduct – The Daily Wire
October 7th, 2019
1. Scott Reisch Interviews Cheryln Cadle – CrimeRocket2
The residence was initially scheduled to be auctioned off on April 17 over failure to pay principal and interest. However, that date was postponed to September 18, then October 23, and now, has again been moved to January 8….
October 6th, 2019
1. Shan’ann’s Oxy from the Basement Medicine Bin was used on Bella and Ceecee – TCRS
Coming Soon in October…
October 5th, 2019
October 4th, 2019
1. Author of Letters From Christopher, Cheryln Cadle
October 3rd, 2019
2. True crime fails when it treats trauma as entertainment – NBC News
Debunking Gladwell’s Analysis of Amanda Knox: #3 [Part 2]
3. ‘Joker’ Is a Risk, but a Calculated One, for Warner Bros. – New York Times
Chris Watts – ANNIHILATION
2. Amber Guyger’s Texts Revealed In Sentencing