In true crime some of the simplest questions are often the toughest, the most misunderstood or the most difficult to answer. But if we can’t answer some of the simple questions, then it really calls into question our entire efforts [and capacity] to figure out, let alone solve a case.
As criminal cases go the Chris Watts case appears extremely straightforward on the surface He confessed, the cops were onto him almost immediately, and so were a bunch of witnesses. But the reality is the Chris Watts case is a lot murkier than it seems. It has two faces, a shallow surface and a bottomless, darker, deeper face.
In order to clear away the murk, see how many of the questions posed below you can answer. A word of advice, take a few moments to consider the possibilities before answering.
For those who’d like a chance to win TWO FACE RAPE OF CASSANDRA, leave a comment below but make sure you have a Kindle, have read a Kindle book before and know how to receive and download a gifted copy. If you’d like to be in the running for a free giveaway, leave the word #tcrsKindle in your answer.
Whoever gets the most right answers first, wins.
- What is the correct spelling and full name of Shan’ann’s unborn child?
- On August 12th, when was the gender reveal due to be held?
- Who had the envelope and knew the name on behalf of the Watts family?
- On what day did Chris Watts delete or deactivate his Facebook?
- When did Nichol Kessinger search for Shan’ann Watts for the first time?
- Why were the autopsy reports sealed?
- Where was Deeter kept while Chris Watts was out at CERVI 319 on August 13th?
- Who found Shan’ann’s phone?
- What was the code for Shan’ann’s phone?
- What else was found next to the phone?
10/10 = Rocket Scientist
8-9 = True Crime Guru
4-7 = Informed but not quite there yet
2-3 = Rookie
0-1 = Wannabe/Ignoramus