True Crime Rocket Science [TCRS] is unique. It is preoccupied with the why of crimes and criminals, and thus is above all focused on anthropodicy, aporia and the science of man. We find out why people do what they do by finding out who people are. And who is a function of identity, social dynamics and backstory.
First time here? Click here for information on how to navigate this site.
Through cogent true crime analysis, especially into criminal psychology, we have a unique opportunity to learn to understand those around us, and principally, ourselves.
This page is dedicated to coverage of current crime news, comments, discussions and brief analysis. Use this page for updates on America’s most high-profile criminal cases, as well as to find your way to what’s happening where on True Crime Rocket Science [#tcrs].
Updates include new book releases, news of what’s coming soon, true crime documentary analysis and reviews, interviews and giveaways.
This page also serves as an ongoing archive for true crime news. Your suggestions for true crime news from wherever you are in the world are most welcome.
Follow TCRS on Facebook.
Author’s Amazon Page.
Overflow Coverage: CrimeRocket II.
Guidelines for users of this site: Commentators are urged to examine and interrogate the merits of the cases covered here, rather than malign or attack one another. Argue the case, argue the criminal, argue the law or argue the facts instead of arguing with each other.
September 17th, 2019
1. Chris Watts: Why He Killed His Family [Motive and Psychology of a Murderer]
‘Capturing Chris Watts’ REELZ Channel: Review of Documentary
September 16th, 2019
A few days later, he confessed to murdering all three, though the reason why he did so is not clear to this day.
OBLIVION, the best rated book in the bestselling TWO FACE series, now available in paperback at this link!
September 15th, 2019
1. The Exact Moment Chris Watts Lost Everything
2. Casey Anthony’s parents avoid foreclosure
September 14th, 2019
1. There’s a rumor going around that Weld County are releasing more discovery on the Chris Watts case on Monday.
2. Reaction to Skylar Richardson Verdict – CrimeRocket2
September 13th, 2019
1. TCRS Assessment of Chris Watts’ Affect – ANALYSIS #1
September 12th, 2019
The Case of Chris Watts – Part 3 – The Confession
2. Nora wasn’t as “limited” or “vulnerable” as we’ve been led to believe – CrimeRocket2
3. Understanding Dark Thoughts
September 11th, 2019
- The Case of Chris Watts – Part 2 – The Polygraph
NYC Marks 18 Years Since September 11th Attacks – Spectrum News
September 10th, 2019
1. The Case of Chris Watts – pt. 1
Nora Quoirin Funeral Photos + Full Transcript of the Homily – CrimeRocket2
September 9th, 2019
2. MAKING A MURDERER: Avery attorney announces $100K reward for “real killer” – ABC Action News
September 8th, 2019
How Long Can a Person Survive without Food? – Scientific American
Review of NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST posted on True Crime Rocket Science Closed Facebook Group
Read the TCRS assessment of the Avery case at this link.
September 7th, 2019
September 6th, 2019
1. Chris Watts Babysitter “Chris Is A Monster” – Scott Reisch
2. From the archives:
Read The Day After Christmas trilogy at this link.
September 5th, 2019
Rocket Science publishes NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST 3 weeks after the mysterious disappearance of Nora Quoirin in the tropical jungle of Malaysia.