True Crime Rocket Science [TCRS] is unique. It is preoccupied with the why of crimes and criminals, and thus is above all focused on anthropodicy, aporia and the science of man. We find out why people do what they do by finding out who people are. And who is a function of identity, social dynamics and backstory.
First time here? Click here for information on how to navigate this site.
Through cogent true crime analysis, especially into criminal psychology, we have a unique opportunity to learn to understand those around us, and principally, ourselves.
This page is dedicated to coverage of current crime news, comments, discussions and brief analysis. Use this page for updates on America’s most high-profile criminal cases, as well as to find your way to what’s happening where on True Crime Rocket Science [#tcrs].
Updates include new book releases, news of what’s coming soon, true crime documentary analysis and reviews, interviews and giveaways.
This page also serves as an ongoing archive for true crime news. Your suggestions for true crime news from wherever you are in the world are most welcome.
Follow TCRS on Facebook.
Author’s Amazon Page.
Overflow Coverage: CrimeRocket II.
Guidelines for users of this site: Commentators are urged to examine and interrogate the merits of the cases covered here, rather than malign or attack one another. Argue the case, argue the criminal, argue the law or argue the facts instead of arguing with each other.
October 19th, 2019
1. TCRS Theory on Watts Family Murders [First Published on March 9, 2019]
2. #6: “The Foxy Knoxy nickname had nothing to do with sex” – Debunking Gladwell’s Analysis
October 18th, 2019
1. Chris Watts Talks To News Reporters – EP1 The Devil Beside Me – Dr. Phil
The Watts Children Weren’t Smothered at the Well Site
“Nikki Was There!” – Debunked by TCRS
2. Judges grapple with misconduct claims in Jodi Arias case – WFXRtv.com
October 17th, 2019
The Devil Beside Me: The Chris Watts Story – Husband, Father, Killer – Dr Phil
2. Sentencing procedures continue for convicted rapist Nicholas Ninow – News24
October 16th, 2019
1. Chris Watts is smarter – and dumber – than you think
October 14th, 2019
1. Chris & Shan’ann Watts – UNEQUALLY YOKED
October 13th, 2019
2. 20 years ago today:
1999: In Boulder, Colo., the JonBenet Ramsey grand jury was dismissed after 13 months of work with prosecutors saying there wasn’t enough evidence to charge anyone in the 6-year-old beauty queen’s 1996 slaying.
October 12th, 2019
1. Chris Watts OBLIVION – Audio Excerpt of Book 8 read by the Author
October 10th, 2019
1. Guest Post: More Details on the Oxy in the Watts Home – CrimeRocket2
3. Take 2: A second look at the case against Casey Anthony – wesh.com
October 9th, 2019
1. Discovery Shows Another Attempt Chris Watts tried to cause a Miscarriage
October 8th, 2019
1. Debunking Gladwell’s Analysis of Amanda Knox: #4 “Shockingly inept?”
2. Convicted Killer Jodi Arias May Get New Trial Due To Prosecutor Misconduct – The Daily Wire
October 7th, 2019
1. Scott Reisch Interviews Cheryln Cadle – CrimeRocket2
The residence was initially scheduled to be auctioned off on April 17 over failure to pay principal and interest. However, that date was postponed to September 18, then October 23, and now, has again been moved to January 8….
October 6th, 2019
1. Shan’ann’s Oxy from the Basement Medicine Bin was used on Bella and Ceecee – TCRS
Coming Soon in October…
October 5th, 2019
3. Colo. true crime authors featured on 20/20; husband and wife team look to provoke with their books – The Denver Channel
October 4th, 2019
1. Author of Letters From Christopher, Cheryln Cadle
October 3rd, 2019
2. True crime fails when it treats trauma as entertainment – NBC News
Debunking Gladwell’s Analysis of Amanda Knox: #3 [Part 2]
3. ‘Joker’ Is a Risk, but a Calculated One, for Warner Bros. – New York Times
Chris Watts – ANNIHILATION
2. Amber Guyger’s Texts Revealed In Sentencing